Friday 14 January 2011

This is a photograph of my cat, Sophie Socks. It was a lot easier getting photographs of my cat, because she is a house pet she sits around very still and comfortable, so i was experimenting with some of the outcomes. I really like the depth of field in this photograph, it allows her face to stand out, and her eyes to capture all attention in the photograph, I think it is a very beautiful head shot.

Another unusual house pet of mine, is my Male Green Iguana, Noah. He has his own accessible heated vivarium but he also gets a full run of the bedroom. When he is sat out relaxed and cooled down a bit I manage to get some nice still photographs of him. This photograph was taken as he just climbed out of the bath, I really like how soft the colours are in this photograph so i didn't want to enhance anything, I also think this is a stunning head shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment